Bell-Meyer brings with her over 10 years’ experience working with chambers of commerce and economic development initiatives.
Houlihan Lawrence’s Stronger Together Campaign Raises Over $125,000 for Breast Cancer Awareness
RYE BROOK—Continuing a proud tradition that dates back 25 years, Houlihan Lawrence’s real estate professionals from across its 30 office teams once again came together this fall in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, the company’s largest philanthropic initiative.
The brokerage firm reported recently that this year, the company’s Stronger Together Campaign raised more than $125,000 with four fund-raising events. The events were:
- American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk held Oct. 17 at Manhattanville College.
- American Cancer Society Real Men Wear Pink held virtually from September through October. The initiative gives men a leadership role in the fight against breast cancer.
- Miles of Hope Community Walk for Breast Cancer held Oct. 3 at James Baird State Park.
- Support Connection Walk With Us, Wherever You Are held Oct. 3. The event raised funds for free breast and ovarian cancer support services. Houlihan Lawrence is proud to partner with Support Connection for more than 25 years.
The top fundraising teams at Houlihan Lawrence were:
- The Rye Brokerage team raised $20,158, led by Marianna Amato and Bonnie Carnavalla, both recognized as “Tenacious Ten Pacesetters 2021” by ACS. (These are the first 10 participants to reach Pacesetter status by raising $2,500 or more).
- The Scarsdale Brokerage team raised $15,145, led by Nancy Chochrek and Avisia Limato.
- The Greenwich and Riverside, CT Brokerage teams raised $11,154, led by Jennifer Carretta.
- The Chappaqua Brokerage team raised $7,156, led by Lori Meringolo.
- And the Thoroughbred Title team, a Houlihan Lawrence affiliate raised $6,969, led by Eric Swarthout.
“We are so proud that our Houlihan Lawrence family collectively raised over $125,000 in support of Breast Cancer Awareness this year. We congratulate everyone’s hard work and commitment to make 2021 another record-breaking fundraising year in our company’s history. This long-standing tradition is an incredibly important cause for all of us,” said Liz Nunan, President and CEO of Houlihan Lawrence.
Over the past 25 years, Houlihan Lawrence’s Stronger Together Campaign has raised nearly $2 million for Breast Cancer Awareness.
“Houlihan Lawrence has been an avid supporter of Making Strides in Westchester for decades, and its employees are fiercely committed to our mission to save more lives from breast cancer,” said Sheila Bogan, Development Manager at the American Cancer Society. “We are so grateful for this continued partnership and beyond thrilled to see the company’s impact grow as our presenting sponsor for this year’s walk.”